- This event has passed.
Litter League Clean-up Days
September 3 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The Volunteer Coordinator and volunteers will always meet at the KBSRA parking lot. The Volunteer Coordinator, Jamie, and volunteers are responsible for finding parking in the surrounding area (free parking is available on Raccoon Street).
What we will do:
- Break up into small teams and target litter hot spots.
- Measure our progress by weighing how many pounds of trash are collected.
- Identify the most common types of trash found.
- Prevent further impacts of trash on the Tahoe Basin watershed and surrounding wildlife.
- Improve the beach and park atmosphere for all.
What to bring:
- Bags (preferably reusable)
- Trash grabber if you have one
- Water bottle
What to wear:
- Closed-toe shoes
CLICK HERE to select which days and locations you can volunteer!